BOOK: Patisaul, HB & Belcher, SM. (2017) Endocrine Disruptors, Brain, and Behaviors. Oxford Series in Behavioral Neuroendocrinology.
For a complete list of all publications please visit my NCBI collection.
- Gillera SGA, Marinello WP, Horman B, Phillips AL, Ruis MT, Stapleton HM, Reif DM, Patisaul HB. (2019) Sex-specific effects of perinatal FireMaster® 550 (FM 550) exposure on socioemotional behavior in prairie voles. Neurotoxicology and Teratology. Nov 12:106840. [NIEHS Paper of the Month]
- Patisaul, HB. (2019) Achieving CLARITY on Bisphenol A (BPA), Brain and Behavior. J. Neuroendo.
- EDC Impact: Molecular effects of developmental FM 550 exposure in wistar rat placenta and fetal forebrain. Baldwin, KR, Horman, B, Phillips, AL, McRitchie, SL, Watson, S, Deese-Spruill, J, Stapleton, HM, Jima, D, Sumner, S, Patisaul, HB. 2018 Endocrine Connections [Invited Contribution; NIEHS extramural paper of the month]
- Endocrine disruption of vasopressin systems and related behaviors. Patisaul, HB. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 2017 8:134.
- Prenatal Bisphenol A (BPA) exposure alters the transcriptome of the neonate rat amygdala in a sex-specific manner: a CLARITY-BPA consortium study. Arambula, SE, Jima, D, Patisaul, HB. Neurotoxicology. 2017 65:207-220.
- Sex specific placental accumulation and behavioral effects of developmental Firemaster 550 exposure in wistar rats. Baldwin, KR, Phillips, AL, Horman, B, Arambula, SE, Rebuli, ME, Stapleton, HM, Patisaul, HB. Scientific Reports. 2017 7(1):7118.
- Sex differences in microglial colonization and vulnerabilities to endocrine disruption in the social brain. Rebuli ME, Gibson P, Rhodes CL, Cushing BS, Patisaul HB. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2016 Nov;238:39-46.
- Soy but not bisphenol A (BPA) or the phytoestrogen genistin alters developmental weight gain and food intake in pregnant rats and their offspring. Cao J, Echelberger R, Liu M, Sluzas E, McCaffrey K, Buckley B, Patisaul HB. Reprod Toxicol. 2015 Dec;58:282-94.
- A novel model for neuroendocrine toxicology: neurobehavioral effects of BPA exposure in a prosocial species, the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster). Sullivan AW, Beach EC, Stetzik LA, Perry A, D’Addezio AS, Cushing BS, Patisaul HB. Endocrinology. 2014 Oct;155(10):3867-81.